Septic Tank Surveys and Sewage Treatment Plant Installation
Our Installation Services
White Rose Installations Ltd. are a family firm based near York who have been installing septic tanks. sewage treatment plants, cesspits and cesspools for over 30 years.
Our installations range from small, single house septic tanks and soakaways to large hotel and small village sewage treatment systems.
We are able to give expert advice and sensible, no-nonsense options for any sewage treatment or septic tank problem. Up to now, we have never been beaten by any site conditions.
We also install sewage treatment systems for campsites and caravan parks which suffer from intermittent use.
Our services include:
- Soakaway tests and design
- Full septic tank and sewage site inspections and pre-install surveys are available.
- White Rose Installations Ltd. are able to install throughout most of Northern UK.
- All our installation work is fully warrantied and covered by our insurance.
- We install septic tanks and sewage treatment plants throughout Yorkshire, Lancashire, Durham, Cumbria, Northumberland, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Cheshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire.
Septic Tank Surveys
If you are buying a house with a Septic Tank, then it is VITAL that the Vendor gives you full information about the Septic Tank and Drainage arrangements.
If the Septic Tank discharges into any type of watercourse, including a ditch, then it must be changed for a Sewage Treatment Plant before 1st January 2020, under the new Environment Agency General Binding Rules.
If the Vendor cannot answer these questions, then you will need to arrange a survey to find the answers.
White Rose Installations Ltd. has conducted Septic Tank Surveys for over 30 years and has a FETAC Qualified Wastewater Site Survey Engineer.